Orbital Consultants Ltd provides the following services, which are in line with its corporate strategic goals as expressed by its Mission and Vision Statements:
- Real estate Sales and Marketing
- Property Management
- Project Advisory Services
- Project Evaluation/Feasibility Study
- Project Finance Management & Procurement
- Construction Project Management
Real Estate Sales and Marketing
Our goal is to increase the number of interactions between potential customers and the project so as to achieve the desired sales within a given period of time. This will be achieved through strictly monitored services which include but are not limited to;
Property Management Property management involves the processes, systems and manpower required to manage the life cycle of all acquired property which involves acquisition, control, accountability, responsibility, maintenance, utilization, and disposition.
- Developing a marketing and sales strategy and plan
- Managing the production of all advertising materials such as brochures, billboards etc
- Managing feedback on direct mail materials
- Online approval of a brochure
- Reviewing media plans
- Storing marketing data files for easy access
- Discussing competitive brand positioning
- Storing market research information or competitive ads
This includes managing the accounts and finances of the real estate properties, and participating in or initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies.
Project Evaluation/ Feasibility Study We carry out Project Evaluation/Feasibility Study covering the following four areas to ascertain the projects’ viability: 1. Technical / Engineering Feasibility of the Project 2. Market Viability of the Project 3. Assessment of Financial viability/appraisal & Financial Profitability of the Project
Project Finance Procurement & Management
This involves assessment of the financial viability of a project, preparation and presentation of bankable project financial documents, negotiation and securing of project finance and thereafter project finance management during the entire project period. In case of multiple projects, this element also involves financial appraisal and capital rationing techniques to assess the viability of a project.
Construction Project Management
This involves careful planning and organized effort to accomplish a successful project which details the following; 1. Feasibility Studies 2. Project Planning 3.ResourceAllocation 4. Risk Management Analysis 5. Project Planning 4. 6. Earned Value Management 7. Communicating Your Plans and Status 8. Evaluating Projects and Results When Projects Are in Trouble